Do you spend hours every month getting budget reports ready for your board meeting? Do you put time into reentering and then manipulating data in Excel to get that "challenging" board member the report he wants? Do you manually generate donor thank you letters in Word? Are you double entering donations in Quick Books and then again in another donor database that you don't really like or understand?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then this workshop is for you! We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, CPA and president of QuickBooks Made Easy, deliver one of his most popular webinars exclusively for GrantStation.
In this workshop we will first explore how to enter budgets and generate budget reports in minutes for your organization right in QuickBooks. (No more fooling with Excel!)
You'll learn to:
- enter budgets by month, quarter, and year;
- enter separate budgets for specific programs or projects;
- enter additional budgets for your restricted grants; and,
- generate multiple budget reports.
And then we'll show you how to easily create donor acknowledgements right out of QuickBooks with a push of a button. These thank you letters can even by mailed from QuickBooks.
Forms developed in the webinar include:
- a customized donor receipt for each donation;
- a customized donor thank you letter, with your own text and logo; and,
- a year end donation report to give to donors.
Don't miss out on this great learning opportunity! This workshop is for QuickBooks - Online Version.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
Recommended browsers for attending webinars are Chrome or Firefox. Safari, IE, and others can be problematic.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.