Almost all nonprofit organizations answer that question with a resounding "Yes--we are ready to get grant money to support the important work of our organization!" However, while most organizations are ready to reap the benefits of grant awards, many have not developed the infrastructure necessary to be competitive in the application process. During this 90-minute webinar, Alice Ruhnke, founder and owner of The Grant Advantage, will guide you through a process so you will be able to:
- assess your organization's grant readiness through a comprehensive assessment tool that includes organizational structure, programs, finances, partnerships, evaluation, leadership, and more;
- develop strategies to enhance areas of weakness; and,
- use your enhanced capacity to write competitive grants.
There will be plenty of time for questions.
GrantStation is a GPCI Accepted Continuing Education Provider. Full participation in this webinar is applicable for 1.5 pts points in Category 1, Education. Click to learn more about obtaining your GPCI credit.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
Recommended browsers for attending webinars are Chrome or Firefox. Safari, IE, and others can be problematic.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.